February although a slightly smaller month was packed with lot of activities and learning for our toddlers. Here is a quick look at what they did this February.
- Various Sports : Hockey, Swimming, Football, Boxing
- Stationary : Eraser, Stapler, ruler, cellotape.
- Things in the Living Room: Living room, fan, painting, Television
- Things we carry at the Beach: Sunglasses, hat, napkin
- Vegetables : Carrot, French beans, garlic.
- Electronics around the house: Camera, remote control, calculator, mobile phone.
- Mens Accessories : watch, wallet, cufflinks
Books & Songs
The children enjoyed the following books that we read during the month
1. The Oak Tree by Anna Owen & Laszlo Veres
2. Bet you can’t by Penny Dale
Popcorn song – Popcorn popcorn, put it in a pan.Warm it up, shake it up; pop, pop, POP. Watch the toddlers enjoying this song with Juie Aunty
Shelling Peas was the new activity introduced this month. It requires a lot of concentration and fine motor skills for the child to do this activity. You can encourage your child to do this activity at home along with you.
Art & Craft
Children made beautiful Valentines Day cards for their parents by stamping with tissue paper rolls.
They also enjoyed sensory activity of spooning out floating lids from water.
Celebrations & Events
For Valentines day, children enjoyed sticking foam hearts onto the windows.
All children went on a field trip to Wonders Park, Nerul on 28 February. The children were excited to look at the miniatures of 7 wonders of the World and play at the park. The highlight of the trip was the ride on the mini train.