Admissions are open for all programs for 2024-2025 academic year. Very few seats remain for Primary Program (2.5 yrs to 6 years) Program. Few seats left for Toddler Program( 16 months to 2.5 years). We may accept admissions through out the year depending upon availability.
Step 1: is to visit the Savi Montessori School. We have 2 centres in Chembur , our first centre is near Starbucks/ ICICI Bank on Road 17, and our second centre is at Balaji Arcade Building near Diamond Garden. You can book an appointment by clicking the link below or contact 83559 58781 to know more.
Step 2:To complete the admission process, kindly fill the form fully and make a payment of Rs. 2000 towards the admission processing fee. Kindly note that the admission processing fee is non-refundable, even if you wish to not proceed to admit your child at Savi Montessori.
Step 3: After you submit the Admission form online, we will schedule a teacher child interaction. During the interaction, the teacher will observe your child and get to know your family. This interaction gives our teacher an understanding of your child’s readiness for school and helps us to plan for your child.
Kindly make the fee payment according to the schedule shared with you at the time of visit to the school or during teacher interaction. Submit submit all forms to the school along with the digital/ physical copies of photographs. Kindly note for admission process we need the following documents
- Filled up Admission form
- Consent Form
- Aadhar Card for Child, Parents/Guardians
- Latest Digital photograph of your child
- 2 Passport size photographs of Child, Parents/Guardians
- Fee payment
Step 5: This is a face to face meeting with parents to run through our school policies, key information about the school and share with you Savi Montessori parent handbook. This meeting we will share our plan for your child’s journey with Savi Montessori. The teacher/ admin staff will inform you the starting date, time and the plan for the first few weeks at Savi Montessori. Initial few weeks might be stressful for you and your child, if this is the first school the child attends, but our teacher will try to make this as smooth as possible
Few Tips before your child’s first day
- Be upfront with your child informing him/her that school is going to start in few days
- Read a little about the Montessori Approach. The best book to start with Montessori Approach is “What should I know about my child”
- Kindly be punctual and get your child to school everyday whenever the school is working
- The child might go through separation anxiety, so be patient and communicate any concerns with the teachers should the need arise