Personal Information We Collect :
So The personal information we collect about you may include the following. In each case, we identify the grounds that we rely on to process your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”):
A. We may collect your- first name, last name, email address ,contact number, name of child and age of child
B. Correspondence – information that you provide to us in correspondence, such as when you submit questions or inquiries and with respect to ongoing customer support.
Applicable legal grounds: legitimate interests (to enable us to perform our obligations and provide our services), consent, contract performance.
How We are Using Personal Information :
We take steps designed to ensure that only those employees who need access to your personal information to fulfil their employment duties will have access to it. We may use the personal information we collect to:
Rights Regard to Your Personal Information:
Under certain circumstances and in accordance with the GDPR or other applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
1. Access – Ask if we are processing information and, if we request access to your personal information. That means we hold and certain information about you.
2. Correction – Request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information about you that we hold be corrected.
3. Erasure – Ask us to extract or cut out your personal data in certain circumstances. There are certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal information is required for compliance with law or in connection with legal claims.
4. Restriction – Ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information, for example, to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
5. Transfer – Request the transfer of certain personal information to another party.
6. Objection – Challenge our processing of personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) or for direct marketing purposes. However, we may be entitled to continue processing information in certain circumstances.
7. Automated decisions – Any decision which is made automated where it has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.
8. Consent – Where we are processing personal Data with consent, withdraw your Information
also you have a right to make a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth in the “Get in touch” section.
9. Conditions means these Conditions as may be amended from time to time in accordance with the terms hereof.
Information Security We take your given information sincerely and have implemented organizational and technological security measures with a view to protecting your personal data from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We periodically review information collection, storage, and processing practices; and we restrict access to your information on a need-to-know basis for our employees, contractors, and agents who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. Despite the measure outlined above, no method of information transmission or information storage is 100% secure or error-free, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any information that you provided us has been compromised), please contact us immediately using the contact information in the “Get in touch” section below.
Get in touch